Preserving a bodyboard is important to ensure its longevity and performance.
Here are some steps to help you do just that:
1. Clean the bodyboard after each use with fresh water to remove salt, sand, and other debris.
2. Store the bodyboard in a cool, dry place when not in use. Do not leave it in direct sunlight as this could cause fading and deterioration of the board.
3. Avoid using solvents or other harsh chemicals on the board as this could damage the board.
4. If you need to transport the board, use a bodyboard bag or wrap it in bubble wrap for extra protection.
5. If you have a cat, you're fuc*** up! ahah Following these steps will help extend the life of your bodyboard and keep it in top condition.